ProtectaClear Coating is a crystal clear, tough protective coating which will protect metal from corrosion and oxidation. ProtectaClear is specially formulated to seal and protect metal which needs extra protection from salt or chlorine. For example: metal around pools, automotive metal exposed to road salts and metal in a marine environment will benefit from the extra protection. You can also use ProtectaClear on metals like copper sinks, copper counters, stainless steel sculptures, jewelry, wheels, automotive trim and more.Why choose ProtectaClear Coating?
Why choose ProtectaClear Coating?
- One Part Coating – No Mixing, No Waste.
- Crystal Clear Coating. Will not hide the natural beauty of the metal.
- Formulated for use on Non-Painted or Plated Metals: Copper, Brass, Silver, Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum, Bronze, Polished Aluminum, Alloys and more. Can also be used on Painted Metals for protection from salt or chlorine.
- Extremely Durable, Scratch and Abrasion Resistant. Pencil Hardness Test – H8
- Long Term protection from corrosion, oxidation, rust, tarnish and fading. Extra Protection from Salts & Chlorines.
- Highly Corrosion Resistant. Retards Tarnish & Oxidation. Protects from salt water, salt air, chlorine, acid rain, bleach, bird droppings, mildew, etc. Use for Interior or Exterior Metal.
- Will not chip, crack, peel or yellow when applied as directed.
- Will bond to itself - No sanding or priming needed to apply or reapply. Can be maintained indefinitely.
- Non-Conductive – Prevents Harmful Electrolysis.
- The dry, cured film is Non-Toxic and is Food Safe.
- Easy to apply – Self Leveling – Easily recoated.
- Dries quickly, 15 - 45 minutes depending on temperature – No Residual Smell after 60 minutes.
- Economical – will seal and protect approx. 1000sq. ft. per gallon.
- Indefinite Shelf Life in closed container.
- Environmentally Friendly, also California Compliant formulations available.
We also have a Everbrite Protective Coating available for metals that get a lot of use like : metal siding, storage doors, metal roofs, garage doors, anodized aluminum, curtain wall, tractors, equipment, copper gutters, copper roofs, metal buildings, and more!
If you would like to compare the two types of coatings, you can visit our Which Clear Coating Do I Need Page.
You can always give us a call at 1-800-304-0566 or 916-852-0200 and we will be happy to help. You can talk with a REAL person between 7:00 am and 4:30p.m. Pacific Time weekdays. (Sometimes later but no promises:-)
For additional online assistance, we also have Live Help available located at the top right hand side of the page.