Instructions - How to Prepare and Restore Metals by Applying Everbrite or ProtectaClear Coatings.
- How to clean copper, brass, silver, bronze or other non-painted metals and apply EVERBRITE or ProtectaClear to prevent tarnish and corrosion. Step by step instructions.
Downloadable & printable instructions.
- Stainless steel instructions.
- Solvent wipe? Why and how to solvent wipe to insure a completely clean surface to be coated.
- Heavily tarnished copper? Try our Heavy Duty Copper Cleaning Gel for hard to clean copper. Non-toxic, will not hurt plants. Step by step instructions with pictures.
- Homemade copper cleaners. Make copper cleaners from household products.
- VIDEO - how to apply ProtectaClear to a stainless steel barbecue or other metal if it is new or after it is cleaned & neutralized.
- How to clean aluminum or steel siding and restore the color and shine - step by step instructions.
- How to refinish storage roll-up doors and metal buildings. Step by step instructions with pictures. CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO.
- How to restore the color and luster of your garage door.
Click for downloadable & printable instructions
- HOW TO REMOVE THE INSERT UNDER THE CAP -The insert is necessary to prevent leakage during shipping. Hold the can and tap a screwdriver through the metal insert.
- After care - how to maintain and clean your protected metal. What to avoid.
- How much do I need? Determine what you need for your project refinishing and protecting your project.