Let the Everbrite Restoration System "Bring your Doors Back to Life" and Protect them from the sun with strong sunscreen and anti-oxidants.
Yes, the sun can fade and chalk painted metal. Fortunately, faded, dull, chalky painted doors and metal buildings can be restored to look new again. Everbrite will restore painted metal to the original color and luster and provides strong sunscreen protection for paint.
Faded, dull storage doors, metal buildings and signs are universal problems in the storage industry. Your customers like to rent from well maintained facilities. When a facility is well maintained, your customers feel safer and more comfortable renting from you.
Everbrite is a clear restoration coating that restores faded metal of any color. Everbrite is not a paint so there is NO masking or taping necessary. You can restore your doors yourself. Completely clean the metal and apply Everbrite to restore the color and luster. See Complete Directions.
Everbrite is formulated to remain flexible and will not crack or peel like lacquers or automotive coatings. When a door is rolled up, the roll can be as small as 5 inches so any coating used on roll-up doors must remain flexible. Aluminum panels on a metal building will expand and contract with temperature changes. Any coating that does not remain flexible will crack and peel if used on roll-up doors or aluminum panels. Coatings made for short pieces of steel like automotive coatings are not flexible and should not be used for metal buildings or doors.
Everbrite newest video shows close-ups of exactly how to clean and restore the finish of chalky metal storage doors. This process can be used on all painted metal surfaces.
Here is a video that shows the Everbrite Restoration Process. The light colored splotches are touch-up paint that has faded and the Everbrite Process makes these doors look new again.
"I have completed the application of Everbrite at three facilities.Your product is amazing. I do believe that I will be pursuing more projects with this wonderful product. The owners were "THRILLED" and amazed at the results. Thank you so much for your knowledge, advice and time." Jeff Wilder
Everbrite can be maintained indefinitely. When you first restore your facility, the "new" finish will last from 5 to 10 years depending on the location and amount of sun or salt air. After this time, the Everbrite can be refreshed and maintained indefinitely.
Your facility will look great and your customers will see a well maintained property and won't have to get chalk and dirt on their clothes. Increase the property value while increasing your customer satisfaction and your bottom line.
oxidized REFINISHED with Everbrite
ADDING ON? COMPETITION MOVING IN?Well maintained, clean facilities attract customers. If just one long-term customer goes to the new facility that's moving in down the street, you can lose thousands of dollars.
- RESTORATION - EVERBRITE will restore your old, faded, dull, chalky doors and metal buildings to look new again and will restore the original color and luster.
- PROTECTION - Everbrite's strong sunscreens and anti-oxidants protect metal from corrosion, oxidation, acid rain, moisture, rust, chalking, salt corrosion, graffiti and more.
- ECONOMICAL - Material Cost for Coating and Cleaners about $12 per large roll up door and about $5 for small doors.
- LONG LASTING - The original restoration will look great for 5 to 10 years and Everbrite can be refreshed and maintained indefinitely.
- FLEXIBLE - Everbrite will expand and contract with metal so it will flex with your roll-up doors - NO peeling - NO chipping - NO cracking - WILL NOT discolor or yellow with age.
- FREE ESTIMATES For Material Only or for Professional Application.
What do I need to Restore my Doors?
Need a Larger Kit?
A 20 Door Kit will restore about 20 large door or about 1000 sf of metal buildings.
A 100 Door Kit will restore about 100 doors or about 5000 sf of metal buildings.We will be happy to Customize a Kit for your needs.
Questions? Can't find the information you are looking for?
We are happy to help. Click to chat.