CrobialCoat™ Antimicrobial combines the durable protection of
ProtectaClear® with Microban® Antimicrobial technology.
Antimicrobial Product Protection - Invisible Protection, Visible Cleanliness.
CrobialCoat is a durable, clear protective coating that provides long lasting protection for most surfaces from rust, salt damage, tarnish, corrosion and oxidation. Microban® antimicrobial technology is built into CrobialCoat for an added level of protection against the growth of microbes. Ideal for high touch surfaces where cleanliness matters.
- Combines the tough protection of ProtectaClear® with the antimicrobial product protection of Microban® keeping coated surfaces 99% cleaner by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and microbes.
- Clear coating specifically designed for protection of metals (even highly polished metals), ceramics, hard plastic and hardwoods.
- Ideal for use in high-touch environments where cleanliness matters such as schools, hospitals, kitchens and restrooms in both home and commercial environments.
- Will not wash off - Antimicrobial protection remains effective for the life of the coating.
- Surfaces stay cleaner longer, show less fingerprints and are much easier to maintain with less effort and time.
- Helps prevent odors due to odor causing bacteria.
- Sealed surfaces clean easily with mild soap and water.
- Contains powerful antioxidants to protect against tarnish, oxidation and corrosion.
- Remains flexible - will not crack, chip, peel or discolor.
- Self Leveling and Self-annealing - blends to itself, making touch-ups easy. Easily adds an extra layer of antimicrobial protection to surfaces already coated with ProtectaClear® without additional prep.
- One-part coatings - no mixing or waste.
- Suitable for marine and ocean environments - Highly salt resistant.
- Excellent adhesion - even to highly polished metals.
Recommended applications include:
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized aluminum
- All bare metals
- Painted metals
- Powder-coated metals
- Hard Plastics (most)
- Hard woods
NOT for use on:
- Soft plastics
Countless areas for use:
- Reception Areas
- Gyms & Spas
- Public Transport
- Cruise Ships
- Nursing Homes
Items to Protect:
- Door knobs/Handles
- Light switches
- Handicap access push plates
- Button Panels
- Bathroom Hardware
- Kitchen Hardware
- Bed Rails
- Bathroom Stalls
- Bath Fixtures
- Any high-touch surface
CrobialCoat will actively reduce the growth of bacteria 24/7 and for the expected lifetime of the coating.
- Persistence of bacteria on inanimate surfaces is a serious concern.
- CrobialCoat penetrates bacteria and inhibits their ability to reproduce, make food or eliminate waste.
- Coated surface remains cleaner and is protected against the proliferation of degrading bacteria.
- Invisible protection, Visible cleanliness.
- Surfaces stay cleaner between cleanings and are easier to clean.
- Works Continuously. Actively reduces the growth of bacteria 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Microban® Technology has been proven effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria.
CrobialCoat was tested and proven to reduce bacterial growth by 99% in a 24 hour period. This effectiveness will last the life of the coating as the Microban® antimicrobial technology is built into the coating and will not wash off.
On an unprotected surface, stain and odor-causing bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes. This can cause the development of stains, unpleasant odors and bacteria that impact the aesthetics, durability and cleanliness of a surface. In many circumstances, once microbes have begun to proliferate on a metal surface, constant cleaning is required to keep growth under control. Recognizing that the ability to clean constantly is unreasonable in most environments, the best weapon against microbial growth is an antimicrobial coating with build-in protection.
Recognizing that the ability to clean constantly is unreasonable in most environments, the best weapon against microbial growth is antimicrobial coating with built-in protection. Not only will CrobialCoat help prevent the growth of bacteria and microorganisms, the coated surface will remain free of staining and odors.