How to Restore and Protect Any Metal!
Painted, Anodized, Polished, Plated, Brushed, Rusted, Patina & More
Bring your Old, Faded, Dull Metal Back to Life.
Protect metals from corrosion, tarnish, oxidation and more.
Clear coating systems that restore faded metal and keep new metal looking its best
by preventing corrosion, oxidation, rust, tarnish, acid rain and more.
Click below to choose by metal - or scroll down to choose by project.
Everbrite and ProtectaClear Coatings
- Superior protection for all types of metal.
- Easy to apply and user-friendly.
- Metals stay cleaner longer, show less fingerprints and are much easier to maintain with less effort and time.
- Contain powerful antioxidants to protect against oxidation and corrosion.
- Sealed surfaces clean up easily with mild soap and water.
- Remain flexible - will not crack, chip, peel or discolor.
- Self-annealing - blends to itself, making touch-ups easy.
- Self Leveling - application is easy.
- Excellent adhesion - even to highly polished metals.
- One-part coatings - no mixing or waste.
- Suitable for marine and ocean environments - Highly salt resistant.
- Available in Clear and Satin Finishes.
Everbrite Coating is a tough, clear protective coating that provides protection for metals from salt damage, tarnish, corrosion and protection. Its UV Blockers offer extra protection against color fading on painted, powder-coated and anodized metals. Everbrite should be applied on cleaned and dry metal.
- Restores color and luster to dull, faded, oxidized metal of any color.
- Protects from damage from sun, salt air, acid rain, moisture and more.
- Contains strong U.V. blockers to protect colored metal.
- Graffiti Resistant.
- Is recommended for architectural metal.
- Protects metal from tarnishing: copper roofs, gutters, deck caps and more.
- Rejuvenates the color and luster on painted metal: faded, dull aluminum or steel siding, metal buildings, curtain wall, store fronts, window extrusions and so much more.
- Seal porous metals like raw steel, rusted metal and Corten to stop drips and stains.
- Seal and Restore plastic signs, fiberglass and gelcoat.
- Tough, durable clear coating (H4 Pencil Hardness - most lacquers are only H2)
ProtectaClear is a tough, clear protective coating which provides protection for metal from salt damage, tarnish, corrosion and oxidation. ProtectaClear is formulated for clarity and hardness making it suitable for mirror polished metals, stainless steel and metals that get a lot of use and abuse.
- Protects highly polished or mirror polished surfaces with no distortion. Practically invisible protection.
- Recommended for high-use and abuse metals like jewelry, sinks, countertops, wheels, hardware.
- Reduces fingerprints and smudges on stainless steel or polished metals.
- Excellent adhesion on highly polished metals or stainless steel.
- Seals and Protects exotic hardwoods.
- ProtectaClear is thin, hard and scratch resistant. (H8 Pencil Hardness)
SATIN FINISH - Some painted or rusted metals look better without gloss but still need protection. Both Everbrite and ProtectaClear are available in a Satin Finish. A Satin Coating can dull down the sheen on overly shiny metal.
Check out our Customer Project Gallery for amazing photos sent in by our customers!